EXPRESS PCR TEST SERVICE x
The fastest and most convenient COVID-19 test service on the market
Covid-19 PCR Self-test kit.
This PCR test will identify whether the subject currently has Covid-19.
(This test will not tell you whether you have had Covid-19 in the past)
- One PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Self-Test Kit.
- Easy to use, self-test kit to identify the active virus.
- A swab is taken from the back of the throat and nasal cavity.
- Prepaid tracked return postage.
- PDF results certificate included.
- Results within 48 hours of lab receiving sample.
- Next Day delivery (If ordered before 1pm Mon-Fri).
£137.00 (inc. P&P)
PCR self-test kit to identify whether you currently have COVID-19.
- Easy to use, test kit to identify for the active virus
- One PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Self-Test Kit
- A swab is taken from the back of the throat and nasal cavity
- Prepaid tracked return postage
- Digital results certificate
- Results within 24 hours of lab receiving sample
- Approved for Fit to Fly
For the fastest result. Same day delivery and collection from your work or home. Next day results.
All the benefits of our Postal PCR Self-Test Kit plus:
- Arrives same day if ordered before 11 am
- Collected by us later the same day
- Next day results.
- No need to leave the home
Please note: This service is available to London and the South of England (some restrictions apply).
Same day, on-site PCR testing.
The PCR test is an incredibly accurate method of determining whether a person currently has Covid-19. This test will determine who in your organisation has the active virus, allowing you to quickly put the measures needed to stop further spread. Waiting for a test slot and travelling to a test site is a lengthy and inconvenient process, and can increases the chances of the virus spreading.
We provide a same day on-site service for businesses, travelling to your workplace to deliver PCR tests. Once completed, these tests are collected later that day, with results available next day.
The PCR test at a glance
PCR test to determine if a person currently has COVID-19
Self-administered “swab” test of the nose and throat
Tests are delivered to site within 24 hours
Tests are collected from site the same day
Results are available within 48 hours
The key benefits of our on-site PCR testing service
Fast and accurate
- Same day delivery of PCR tests to your site.
- Results available within 48 hours.
- Incredibly accurate testing.
Mobile and agile
- We travel to your workplace.
- Removes the need for employees to travel to a testing site.
- All employees can be tested at the same time.
- One easy phone call to arrange.
- We deliver the tests to you.
- We collect the completed tests later that day.
Our Covid-19 testing services
|Test Method||Mobile Antibody Test Team||Mobile PCR Test Team||PCR Test Kit|
|Determine if you have had the virus|
|Determine if you have the virus|
|Determine if the vaccine is having an antibody response|
|Results within 15 minutes|
|Results within 24 hours|
|Self-administered swab test|
|Same day service available|
|24-hour dispatch and return postage|
|Accredited UK lab analysis|
|Book now||Book now||Buy now|
Why work with us ?
Frequently asked questions
We’ve gathered together a list of the most common questions people have. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for please do get in touch.
Once we receive your order, it will be dispatched same-day for orders placed before 2pm using an overnight courier service. You’ll receive a confirmation email when your kit has been dispatched.
Orders placed from 2pm on Friday to Sunday and on public holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for failures of the courier once it has been dispatched. We provide tracking numbers for time sensitive orders so you can monitor your order’s progress.
Orders received before 11am will be delivered directly to you that afternoon. It will be collected from you late afternoon for direct return to the lab.
Your results will be available next day. This service is available 7 days a week. Excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day unless contacted via phone call at least 48 hours beforehand.
All PCR test kits come with a Royal Mail 24hr tracked return label so you get your results faster.
Royal Mail has designated certain post-boxes as “priority” for use with coronavirus testing. You must use these to return your sample.
When returning your samples, use the Royal Mail service finder to check the location of your nearest priority postbox.
No need to worry, we will collect if from you late afternoon on the same day.
The PCR test is a combined throat and nose swab. A detailed instruction leaflet is included in your kit. Public Health England have produced a video to guide the sample collection process.
Once your sample has been received back in the laboratory, we aim to get your results to you within 24 hours.
Your results are sent to the email address you provided when you registered the kit. Included will be a certificate and an explanation of the result.