- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personally identifiable information (PII):
- Name and postal address
- Email address
- Telephone number
2. How do we collect your data?
Data is collected via our website (www.futurehealthcare.uk) and via direct communications with our staff. The data may be that of our customers or their employees or other people who will be receiving our products.
You directly provide Future Healthcare Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit any of our online forms
- Make an enquiry via telephone or email
- Engage with our sales and customer service teams
Future Healthcare Ltd may also receive data indirectly from the following sources:
- Marketing data brokers
3. How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and fulfil your orders
- Email you with information about our products and services
- Handle any of your queries
- Perform any other reasonable duties as a supplier.
When Future Healthcare Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, couriers to enable your products to be delivered.
4. How do we store your data?
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we put in place appropriate measures in accordance with the prevailing technology and the risks to protect PII, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to and from our site. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access or loss.
Future Healthcare Ltd will maintain order records for as long as is required to complete orders. Once the data is no longer needed, it will be deleted.
Future Healthcare Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Future Healthcare Ltd from contacting you for marketing purpose.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
6. What are your data protection rights?
Future Healthcare Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Future Healthcare Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Future Healthcare Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Future Healthcare Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Future Healthcare Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Future Healthcare Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Future Healthcare Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Future Healthcare Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us: Unit D1, Walton Road, Portsmouth, England, PO6 1TF
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aIIaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Future Healthcare Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Future Healthcare Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Future Healthcare Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0203 906 1699
Or write to us at: Unit D1, Walton Road, Portsmouth, England, PO6 1TF
14. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Future Healthcare Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.